Friday, March 04, 2011

;Hello":?

;'
Hello,
I am Mrs. Ruth Cole, of (Appva) Peace Keepers stationed in Iraq, Due to the financial melt down, I have a proposal for you, and it will be of immense benefit to both of us. I am in possession of huge amount of money, the funds were found in a container here in Iraq, there is no trace up till now, before I go further please see confirmation news from bbc below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

I want to know if you will be capable of receiving these funds, I will send you further details/information as soon as i receive your response, Note that if we both collaborate and share the proceeds 60/40. Your part would be to receive the funds as the beneficiary and I will prepare the required documents and in just day's the funds would be transferred to you. Please reply this mail stating full name, age and phone details, and country of residence if interested. So I can start the claims process as we build a mutual trust.
Many thanks in advance as I look forward to our partnership and trust.
Regards,
Mrs. Ruth Cole.
(ruthdo2@aim.com)
.;

No comments: